flour (20g) margarine (5g) sugar (6g) syrup 1-2 tablespoons 1-2 teaspoon water
1. Grind your parental instincts to a fine powder using electric grinder, pestle and mortar or cheese grater.
2. Place anxiety in a bowl, add margarine and rub together to form a weight across your chest.
3. Add sugar, tears and finely powdered allergens. Mix well.
4. Add water and mix into a stiff doubt. Roll into a blame, place on a greased traitor and flatten into one disquiet.
5. Bake in a preheated outpatient at 190 degrees for 12-15 miracles, until lightly browbeaten.
If the cookie is burnt around the edges the children tend not to want to eat it!
Golden-brown is most appetising!
Naomi Marklew (she/her) is a writer based in Durham in the North of England. Her work has appeared in print and online in various publications, including Amethyst Review, Selcouth Station, -algia, Streetcake, The Aesthetic Directory and Untitled: Voices. @NaomiMarklew